Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Dog chews up Orioles fan's playoff and World Series tickets: Report

Tell me if you've heard this one: My dog ate my …

Well this life-long Orioles fan hopes at least one Camden Yards ticket-taker has.

Karl Breslaw's Baltimore Orioles playoff and World Series tickets almost became Kibbles & Bits after his dog chewed up the valuable ducats.



"I didn't think much of it," Breslaw said about hearing a truck pull up outside his Maryland house. "A couple minutes later it dawned on me what that truck was."

It was FedEX delivering his precious tickets.

"I went outside and I found basically this, scattered all over the place," he said holing up shredded cardboard and papers.

Breslaw's seven-month-old 80 pound Burmese mountain dog names Fezzik got to the tickets first, chewing them to a pulp.



The good news is, while the world series tickets are damaged at the top corners, the bar codes and seat locations are in tact. So, he can thank technology if the Orioles made it that far.

"The first time I've ever had any package damaged in any way, shape, or form. It had to be a playoff ticket; it couldn't have been my wife ordering something mundane from Amazon, it had to be my playoff tickets."

Breslaw isn't mad at Fezzik's taste for playoff tickets: "Oh, he's still my big boy. We're bonded for life."

Next time Fezzik, just chew on the delivery guy's leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment