Friday, October 24, 2014

Peyton Manning calls out Mile High scoreboard operator for noise (VIDEO)

If Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning seemed a little irked at Broncos fans for making too much noise late in the fourth quarter during Thursday night's win over the Chargers, you weren't alone.



Manning kept shaking his head and signaling the crowd to quiet down while it took the fans a little too long in bringing the noise level down:


Manning was still not happy after the game but, as it turned out, it wasn't really the fans Manning had an issue with, it was the scoreboard operator he wanted to take to task.

After the game, Manning addressed the problem of crowd noise by calling out the man in the booth at his post-game presser:

"I have no problem with our fans. Our fans are great. I've got a problem with our scoreboard operator," Manning said. "I'm gonna have a little talk with him. I'm not sure what he's doing.

"He was playing music, showing people -- showing players dancing, getting the crowd fired up while we had the ball. I don't think we should be doing that. I don't think we should be showing their quarterback on the sideline. I thought that was kind of disrespectful. Our fans are great, our fans are loud, so the scoreboard operators ... it wasn't his best night."



[VIDEO]

No comments:

Post a Comment