Friday, October 17, 2014

Victor Cruz speaks for first time since knee surgery via Instagram (VIDEO)

After all of the disheartening news during and after the New York Giants pitiful loss to the Eagles on Sunday night, the team and its fans got a little good news from none other than Victor Cruz.

For the first time since Cruz underwent surgery to repair the patellar tendon in his right knee, he spoke on an Instagram video posted on Thursday night.




Sporting an enormous brace visible on the repaired knee, Cruz said his surgery went well while thanking the doctors who worked on him, the Giants organization, his teammates and fans. 

Cruz said he'll be out of action but would be "back in no time and stringer than ever" and still attend HalloweenLand, an event thrown by his foundation on Oct. 25 in New York City.


Loading
Thank you to everyone who has shown me so much love during this time. I'll be back in no time and stronger than ever! I've always been one to overcome adversity, so to everyone out there who is going through a minor set back don't give up! Use this time to be better and push yourself to do things you've never done before. I won't be on the field out there playing but I'll still be around for my team mates, as their captain.  I'm dedicated to our community and I'm still going to be at HalloweenLand on 10/25 @ Basketball City and I hope you all can come so I can see all of the people who are routing for me. It's your love and support that keeps me going! #BigBlue4ever

No comments:

Post a Comment