Friday, November 7, 2014

Serena Williams gives booty-ful reason why she won't run a marathon

Serena Williams waited patiently at the finish line of last Sunday's NYC Marathon for her tennis rival and good friend Caroline Wozniacki to complete the race — which she did in an impressive 3 hours, 27 minutes.

And no one was happier than the teary-eyed Williams.



On Friday, Williams began her morning with a brief “SerenaFriday” question-and-answer session on Twitter, which led to an inquiry about her interest in running the New York City marathon like her tennis pal did.

The No. 1 women's player in the world didn't mince words and got right to the bottom line:

"My ass is too big."
My guess is that there would be too many runners who would gladly drop to the back of the pack to follow Williams' booty for 26.2 miles.


4 comments:

  1. I would certainly follow that ass for 26.2. And I don't even like to run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't figure it out, this minor 'obsession' I have with Serena. It might be primal, it might be raw, it might be animalistic, I simply do not know, exactly. I do know I would like to spend an hour with her. Just an hour. I seriously thought she would say her boobs are too big, which they are. But this woman certainly 'does it' for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heck, she does it for me too! there are a lot of haters who denigrade Serena and Venus for their figures, but I love full figured women and Serena definitely fills the bill for me. I don't like skinny women who are so thin that their bones show, I like women who have meat on those bones, can you voluptuous figure...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meat is for men, bones are for dogs.

    ReplyDelete