Thursday, July 9, 2015

Ariana Grande replaced by Demi Lovato at MLB All-Star concert: Report

America hating Ariana Grande has pulled out of the MLB All-Star Concert reportedly because of her wisdom teeth and Demi Lovato is stepping in.

Grande's representative said Wednesday the singer would not perform Saturday at the Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati because she had some of her wisdom teeth removed Monday.

A representative for Lovato confirmed that she would perform Saturday instead.


Grande might have been booed off the stage by baseball fans anyway after the pint-sized pop star was caught on tape licking donuts on display in a shop and shouting, "I hate Americans. I hate America" in a video (below) that surfaced Tuesday. 



Grande issued an apology while claiming that she would be bailing out because of her sweet tooth: 
"As for why I cannot be at the MLB show, I have had emergency oral surgery and due to recovery I cannot attend the show. I hope to make it up to all those fans soon. That being said let me once again apologize if I have offended anyone with my poor choice of words." 
With Grande out, Lovato is more than ready to step in as the new headliner.

"I'm so excited to be headlining the MLB All-Star Concert," said Lovato in the statement released by the league. "I hope my fans in Cincinnati are ready to get 'Cool for the Summer!"

The free concert during the 2015 MLB All-Star Week will also include pop-rock band Rixton, best known for the hit "Me and My Broken Heart." The 86th MLB All-Star Game will air July 14 on Fox from the Great American Ball Park in Cincinnati.

No comments:

Post a Comment