Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Dez Bryant to appear on cover of 'Rolling Stone' magazine

Like the Dr. John song says: But the thrill we've never known, Is the thrill that'll getcha when you get your picture, On the cover of the Rollin' Stone.

And according to an excited Dez Bryant’s Instagram account, the Dallas Cowboys wide out will be the next face to appear on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine. It’s the iconic magazine’s NFL Special, and the Bryant article is titled, “The Trials and Triumph of Dez Bryant.”


"I'm blessed and no one in this world can take that away from me," the NFL player wrote on Instagram. "I wouldn't change a inch of me for the world... God wanted me this way so I embrace it and try to be a strong example for the ones who struggle and think it's never a way ... thank you Rolling Stone for sharing the real Dez Bryant."


The 26-year-old is a two-time Pro Bowler who had 88 receptions for 1,320 yards and 16 touchdowns last season and just signed a five-year, $70 million deal last month.

First Donald Trump and now Bryant. How far we've come from the anti-establishment figures Rolling Stone first put on covers in the 60's.

No comments:

Post a Comment