Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Jon Stewart gets bodyslammed by John Cena at 'Monday Night Raw' (VIDEO)

Jon Stewart came out of retirement to host the 2015 SummerSlam in Brooklyn Sunday night. The former Daily Show host nearly stole the show when he entered the ring during John Cena and Seth Rollins' match and rammed a metal folding chair into Cena's stomach, rendering the WWE star just vulnerable enough for Rollins to come in and finish him off.


But on Monday, an angry Cena was ready for payback. Appearing on Monday Night Raw alongside the former Comedy Central star, he told Stewart it was time for him to even things out.

"It's kind of like the moment you had last night," Cena told Stewart.

"It was my moment," Stewart agreed. "Tonight is your moment." 

"You did what you felt you had to do," continued Cena. "I understand that. So I know that you're going to understand this, because right now, I'm just gonna do what I gotta do."

And it was on:


While Stewart rolled around in pain on the mat, Cena punched the air and left the ring.


Maybe the 52-year-old comedian is ready to go back to tossing liberal barbs from a desk? I wouldn't count on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment